An ISA way to invest in Homes
Our fund allows you to start saving directly into the residential property market without the hassle and cost of a mortgage and within the tax-efficient benefits of an ISA.
Start saving for your retirement, your family’s future or as a way to build up a deposit – from as little as £100 per month.
- An Individual Savings Account (ISA) allows you to save tax free
- For the 2018/19 tax year the ISA allowance is a generous £20,000
- You can buy into our fund via homeinvestor.fund through a stocks and shares ISA or General Investment Account
- The fund is also available from other providers, some of who offer Junior ISAs and LISA
- You do not pay tax on any income or capital gains from investments in an ISA
- If you complete a tax return, you do not need to declare any ISA interest, income or capital gains on it
So an ISA is a tax-efficient way for you to start saving up for your retirement, for a deposit on a home, or for your family’s future. The tax benefit in any ISA is dependent on an individual’s circumstances.
Our fund only invests in new, or nearly new, residential homes with good infrastructure such as schooling, proximity to transport links, green space and leisure facilities. The fund seeks capital growth and rental income.